Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hey District 4!

Hey District 4!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Vivian Chen, and I will be serving as your District 4 Vice President for this year.

I'm hoping that you members of FBLA will find this blog a convenient way to get in touch with me, to express your ideas and concerns.

I welcome your thoughts, and would love to have the opportunity to talk with you, whether it be through this blog, email, or facebook. I hope to make myself readily available to everyone.

In addition, throughout the year, I will try my best to keep you updated by posting upcoming events and other FBLA-related news on this blog, so please stay tuned.

I'm really excited, and am looking forward to working with District 4 this year. I know that we'll have a bunch of fun, and get a lot accomplished.

Cheers,
Vivian
NYS FBLA DVP4

No comments: